Jeune Girl Studio

Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Name Albums!

This is the final set I have completed from my last order. I am expecting the October order to be delivered any day. Almost every scrapping minute I have had in the past month has been dedicated to these albums. I will admit, I haven't had as much time lately (with school holidays and just being under the weather). I'm hoping to have time to make my own goodies as well as the holiday gifts I have lined up. Meantime, I'm loving these albums! Each one is just SO unique!

Emily and Abigayle were interesting since the client asked for primary colors. I've never done primary colors with girls' names so this was interesting. I had fun using some of my bold flowers. Abigayle likes lions so I incorporated that throughout while Emily prefers the more domesticated type of cat:



This one is right in my wheel house. The client simply asked for a princess theme:



Sports theme for this little guy:




No comments: