Jeune Girl Studio

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jeune Girl Update

It's been almost a week since my last update! I know many of you are wondering what I've been up to and I'm happy to say that I've been BUSY. BUT... I've been busy STARTING a bunch of name albums. Unfortunately, I haven't FINISHED any this week to show you. The reason is that I have been having some issues with my sewing machine (first it didn't work and then I needed new thread) so all of my mats for the albums are in sewing limbo right now. Once I finish the mats I will be ready to ship them out. I'm expecting to have all the albums that I'm working on finished and in the mail by Tuesday so keep checking back here to see photos of the finished products.

I will be appearing this Wednesday from 7-9 at the Community room at the Poughkeepsie Galleria for a gathering of Mothers of Multiples. I will have a table with items for sale and will also be taking custom orders at that time. Hope to see some of you! You don't have to be a Mother of Multiples to stop by... just bring your own kids and some of your friends LOL just kidding... everyone is welcome!

I am happy to report that my web designer worked overtime for me this weekend and fixed the glitch I was having with the mailing list requests. If you haven't signed up to be on my mailing list, please do so! I have some great mailing list exclusive deals. If you're not on the list, you don't get the deals!

Meanwhile, here is a lunch box I made as a custom order for the woman who runs Catrina's playschool. She received one as a teacher gift last Christmas and loves hers (says she keeps it in her bathhroom with soaps in it) so she wanted to have me make one for a friend who has a patriotic theme throughout her house.

No comments: