Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jeune Girl is Going International

Actually through the power of Ebay I have had a few international orders (I've sent things to France, Sweden, England, Korea, Canada and Australia to name a few) but this time I have been working closely with a sweetheart in Canada who won an Ebay auction for one of my name albums. She then asked me to custom make 4 other albums for her. It turns out she is giving two of them to two little girls (ages 3 & 5) who are being treated for cancer. This woman is a real angel and I'm so happy to be helping her give something special to these girls.

And another reminder, I will be accepting orders for Christmas gift name albums until October 20th. Other custom gifts will still be available after that date. Email me for ordering details.




No comments: