Jeune Girl Studio

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jeune Girl Website Info

This week I received a few Jeune Girl mailing list requests through my website. For some reason, the contact information that is supposed to be attached to the request wasn't attached to the request. If you plan on joining my email list through my website, you need to include your contact information (email address) in the space provided. I have mentioned this to my web-designer (as he poured his coffee this morning.... hey, it takes a staff to run a scrapbooking empire) and he hopes to fix this glitch.

If you haven't joined my mailing list but would like to, please contact me at meg@jeunegirl.com. You will receive emails with exclusive discounts (once a month if you're lucky.... I definitely don't send those out as much as I blog so you won't be bombarded with unwanted emails!)

Well, I can't do a post without a photo and I figured I'd be festive with this Halloween layout I made last year. I do hope to get more Halloween layouts done and listed on Ebay sometime this week.

No comments: