Jeune Girl Studio

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hitting the Road

Last night I attended the Parents of Multiples vendor show at the Galleria. I had a terrific time meeting these amazing multi-tasking mommas (and papas!). I made some great new scrapping contacts and hope to add some people to my scrapbooking circle. I also took a few orders for (of course) name albums and some lunch boxes. It was a very successful night!

Today, Catrina and I went to shangri la. It was like heaven on earth. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my
Creative Gatherings but I must say that my visit to Lasting Memories in Baldwin Place certainly opened my eyes to other wonderful places to shop within a 60 mile radius of my house (it was a hike to go there but I justified it with a detour to Danbury to check out the Christmas Tree Shop). Unfortunately, Lasting Memories is closing its doors and will only be doing crop classes at hotels. I took advantage of their great sale to score some fabulous Wild Asparagus paper (Creative Gatherings doesn't carry this line and it's always been a favorite of mine) as well as some new brands I'd never seen before. My best purchase by far is my new metal paper stacker that will stack my paper 12 shelves high and allow me to sort them a little better. The metal stacker is now my third favorite inanimate object (after my car and my cricut expression).

Ok, enough about all that... let's talk Ebay! I just listed a whole bunch of new Halloween and Christmas items that I'm super excited about. I previewed one of the Halloween layouts and told you to keep an eye out for my Disney Halloween layout and -let me tell you- this layout is CRAZY... the giant icon is made out of some really cool paper and the little Mickey on the 2nd page is adorable for anyone who has a child who is going to dress as Dracula... or just loves Mickey!




No comments: