Jeune Girl Studio

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I am Thankful For:

NAME ALBUMS!

These hot little numbers have been my best selling items to date! They have officially outnumbered the "must-have" item of 2007... The Lunch Box. I have had so much fun being creative with these. You'll notice that there is another Meghan in this set.... and interestingly enough, it is done in mostly purples like the previous one I made. Guess Meghans like purple. This Meghan prefers pink.

I have one more that I'm scheduled to custom make for a little girl in the "Make a Wish" Foundation so stay posted for that after Thanksgiving.

I'm hoping to take some of my work on the road this weekend as I travel to the in-laws to enjoy Thanksgiving and I hope that all of you have a great holiday as well! See you back here in December!







No comments: