Jeune Girl Studio

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scrapbooking Tip #10: Be Inspired!

Everyone who knows me knows that I began seriously scrapbooking for my daughters. They give me all the inspiration I need. Helping me along the way are the FABULOUS raw materials I am able to get my hands on. These papers are from "My Minds Eye" and what can I say? I absolutely adore them. The cardstock is so thick that I think it could second as Chinet. I love the distressed look. The flowers are, of course, from Prima... the BEST!

I am telling everyone my New Year's Resolution and I am starting it immediately (since it's not a diet or anything terrible!) and I hope it inspires you too: Keep Your Camera with you at all times! You never know when a moment of inspiration will occur. I was recently driving down to my favorite scrap store and I take the quiet back roads to get there. We had snow that morning (just enough to make everything pretty) and I saw some truly awe-inspiring scenery and I didn't have my camera with me! From now on, my camera will be riding shotgun!


No comments: