Jeune Girl Studio

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Merry Christmas for these Children:

In October, I placed an order for name albums that I guaranteed ready for Christmas delivery. I am happy to say that I have completed all of them! The last 7 are shown here and I'm going to be getting these out to my clients soon.




This one is DEFINITELY my favorite one EVER... great name :)...







I am still taking orders for these but at this point I can't guarantee a Christmas delivery (in an emergency, I could get it done but contact me ASAP) but I do have many other wonderful items that you can consider giving for the holidays. Check out my website www.jeunegirl.com to see samples of my custom work and search www.ebay.com for JeuneGirlCrafts (all one word) for items I have available for sale.

No comments: