Jeune Girl Studio

Monday, November 3, 2008

Holiday Happenings

So much info!

First: Please come see me from 10-2 this Saturday, November 8th at the Grove Street Methodist Church on 299 in New Paltz. I will have a table with samples (such as the cutesy frame you see here) as well as items for sale. I will be taking custom orders for last minute holiday gifts.

Second: My birthday! I will be out of town starting Sunday the 9th and returning Tuesday the 11th as Andy and I travel down to Atlantic City to get my gamble on. I've never been to AC so I'm pretty excited to go.

Third: Scrap at My House: Saturday, Nov 15th from noon-until we're tired of scrapping. I will have a make and take frame ($8) or you can just bring your own projects and scrap for free while we sit around eating junk food and just chatting... a perfect girls day in.

Fourth: Sit N Scrap at Morning Glory Playcare: Thurs Nov 20th noon-2. $25 includes light snacks, scrap supplies, and CHILDCARE!!! Bring your kids to play in this great space while you sit and relax. Reservations are required. Call Alyssha to reserve your space: 236-7178

Contact me for more information on anything I mentioned.


No comments: