Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, February 1, 2009

And the winner of the One of a Kind decorated Provo Craft 9 inch Wall Letter is.......

Kel Bel

Now I need Kel to get in touch with me so I get her shipping information and any more information she needs to give me about her "M" for Madison (shabby chic... my favorite!) Kel Bel, email me at meg@jeunegirl.com

I was amazed by the outpouring of comments for the contest and felt that I should give out a 2nd place prize as a thank you for all the support. Now before I announce the winner, it should be known that the winners were chosen fairly (my husband did the drawing) and I was happy to see my good friend win the 2nd place prize...

MELISSA
will receive a $5 credit toward any future purchase she makes with Jeune Girl Crafts.

As a thank you to the rest of you who entered, I will be offering 20% off name letters (regular price $12 each) and also contact me about price specials when ordering an entire name. This offer expires March 1, 2009.

Subscribe to my blog so you can be kept up to date on future offers and contests!

No comments: