Jeune Girl Studio

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I <3 Being Crafty!


The past 2 months have been some of my most enjoyable, creatively. I made that resolution to really stick to my look (whatever that is) while putting myself out there to make myself available for design teams and magazines. I am happy to say that I am being published for the first time in an online magazine next month (stay posted for those details!)

Here are some pages I made using some cute photos of Brynne:

This first page is following a trend that I didn't know if I would like it until I tried it.... and I really like it!!! White paper with a bold section. This is kind of "out there" so I don't think I'll be offering this to my clients but for me, I love it (but if you like it too... let me know!)


Not sure why you can see the tape through the vellum on this one (guess you shouldn't believe the packaging when it says "invisible under vellum")... luckily I never use vellum and definitely won't be using on client pages.

No comments: