Jeune Girl Studio

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Here's to My Nieces!

I am privileged to do work for family, friends and total strangers. Here is an order I received from my sister-in-law Cheryl. I spent more time selecting the paper than actually making it! Sometimes I think working for people I don't really know is actually EASIER!

Cheryl requested similar looks for the frames and something "Earthy... with pink and green" which translated to me as muted pinks and sage greens rather than more bold pastel shades. This Wild Asparagus paper was PERFECT for these frames. This paper is my favorite brand. It is so textured that it almost looks like wallpaper. I love it so I felt it was worthy of my little nieces (rather than gathering dust as I held onto it for "the perfect project")







No comments: