Jeune Girl Studio

Thursday, February 19, 2009

NEW ITEM! Deluxe Frames Now Available

Ever wonder how I come up with my crafts? Some ideas I steal.... there I said it. I "scraplift" from magazines and websites when I see items that are just to die for (I don't COPY... I "scraplift"... there is a difference!) Other ideas come to me during crisis situations!

Last weekend I was attending a birthday party for my neighbor's daughter. In my usual state of craziness, I sort of procrastinated in making her a gift. I wanted to make her a large wall letter and figured I had a "J" in my stash since J is a pretty popular letter but, of course, I didn't. So I went to my backup plan.... a frame. In my journey to find a "J" I came across a smaller J that on its own was pretty wimpy to give as a gift and at that moment a lightbulb went off. I knew I could combine the letter with the frame! I posted the photo on Facebook and the orders IMMEDIATELY started coming in!


My business is all about finding the next big thing. Clients who already have the wall letters and the name albums need MORE things to add to their collection so I'm constantly trying to find new and interesting projects.


Contact me for details on ordering these custom frames. The end of the school year is fast approaching!!! (hint hint!)


This first frame is the birthday gift for my neighbor who just turned 6.


I'm happy to say that this frame was the first order I received when the client saw the birthday gift frame. Luckily, I have worked extensively with this mom (wall letters, name albums) so I pretty much know what her son's entire room looks like and she gave me a few colors but I pretty much knew right away that I wanted to use this AMAZING Crate Paper and 28th Street Market paper to create this one of a kind frame.

PS. Funny story... It took longer for me to find a photo to use with this frame than it took to actually make the frame. My girly girls are always photographed in PINK so I had to go back to the archives. This is Catrina... don't tell her I featured her on a frame that says "our boy".

2 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG if this is MY frame, i am in LOVE!!!

Jeune Girl Crafts said...

It's all yours and 100% unique. I'm SO GLAD you like it. I must say, I'm a little in love with it myself!