Jeune Girl Studio

Friday, January 30, 2009

Scrapbooking Tip #12: Layouts with Multiple Photos



I am addicted to making layouts with a single photo. I just love taking a 5x7 and building a page around it but it becomes a problem when I get an order from Snapfish with 150 photos. So sometimes I actually have to do layouts with multiple photos.

The way I do multiple photo pages is to treat the multiple photos as one big photo. By placing them close together, they don't get lost and look like they're floating around the page. If the photos are spaced apart, then it is important to ground each photo to make them look meatier. I use multiple mats beneath a photo.


Lastly, don't be afraid to trim a photo. This is easy if the background is busy or distracting. I trimmed photos in most of the layouts featured in this update (except the GIRLY one in which case I layered them so they didn't take up too much room)

Remember SUNDAY!!! Contest winner will be announced. If you haven't left a comment yet, please go down to the Contest announcement post and leave a comment!

No comments: