Jeune Girl Studio

Monday, June 22, 2009

Rave Reviews




Recently I participated in a contest that lasted over a month and challenged me to the brink of my creativity. I think I'm a good scrapper... I wouldn't be this dedicated if I didn't think so but to hear others say my work was good was so nice to hear! I wanted so share some of the great comments I received for my "Living Out Loud" layout:

Layle Koncar of Basic Grey (formerly of Scenic Route) said:

Living Out Loud - Clever detail work with the ribbon and the eyelets

Lindsay Moore of Cosmo Cricket!
Love the photo’s. Fun, bright, layout. Put together very well


Brandin O'Neill of Webster's Pages!
I love all the laying but it still feels light to me. Perfectly layed out to focus on the expressions of the sweet little face. A very happy page to look at.

Stephanie Howell of LilyBee! (And many other awesome things).
I love your vibrant color choices. I'm also very drawn to your innovative use of trims and borders. Beautiful job!

Susan (luv2scrap)
I like the vibrancy of this layout, the colours and attention to details. The eyelets and ribbons in the torn corner of the paper are a great touch.


Stacey Michaud
the photos are so eye-catching and I love the title work--it brings the attention right to the photos, love the little tie

Abbie T:

I love the bright colors and all the little extras she added like the pins, teared paper with the eyelets and ribbon and the stitching.

Camilla
A sparkling, colourful creation and a mix of different patterns without being to blurry. It makes you happy.

Delaina
Great Colors Who are these people? They were on the exclusive panel of judges for the Nook Scrap Off. I thank them all for taking the time to look at all of the entries.

No comments: