Jeune Girl Studio

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Color Schemes. Do you have a favorite?

I do NOT have a steady favorite color scheme. I think I'm a seasonal scrapbooker. By the fall, I'll be craving those great fall colored pages and in winter I go for traditional holiday colors with some muted colors for snow. One color I will never get tired of is RED. I can use red all year round. For a while, I was very on board with red with brown. I just think that's a great combo and less harsh than a more common red/black combo. These days it's all about YELLOW and RED for me. These Cosmo Cricket papers arrived just at the right time for me!


Not wanting to get stuck in a rut... I managed to go out of my comfort zone and I used this dark teal color as a background for this photo of Brynne looking mischievous holding her big rock (she then threw it in the Hudson River)



No comments: