Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby Boy Pages!


I've recently begun relisting my Ebay auction for 10 pages. This has been a big hit in this economy. People are more interested in getting the best deal for their money and by getting 10 pages at once, they save on shipping since most sellers on Ebay only sell their layouts in sets of 2.
With my 10 custom pages, the client is able to give me an indication of theme. In this case, Beth asked me to make some baby boy pages for a friend of hers. I hope they enjoy this color scheme I've used. Here are 5 pages from the set. I tried to use paper from the same line (in this case, awesome Wild Asparagus by MME) so that when they are put in an album it flows.

(Pardon my copyright stamp... it's something I'm experimenting with.)






No comments: