Jeune Girl Studio

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pink Paislee Kit #2: Now Available.


Yes, that's right! Another terrific kit from Pink Paislee!!!

For $17 (plus $5.20 shipping) you will get:
8 12 x12 sheets from the Vintage Moon & Parachute Pants Collections
1 sheet of Fashion Script Alphas
1 Sheet of Office Lingo Die Cuts
1 package of Vintage Moon "Top Siders" (raw chipboard with coordinating stickers.... can be used together or separately! these are REALLY COOL)

I only have 3 of these kits available!!!

For $10 (plus $4.80 shipping) you get everything in the above kit with NO Top Siders. This is my recession friendly version!

Simply click the link in the sidebar for purchasing. If you order this kit along with the first kit I offered ($15) I will give 1/2 price shipping! Just contact me before you pay so I can make that adjustment for you.


11 comments:

zαnуα ♥ said...

Love that kit... great work putting it together! :)
HUgs

Zanya

Erica Hettwer said...

That is a lovely kit! Wish I had the funds! :)

SAR girls said...

That kit looks yummy!

~Jan

Nicole Martel said...

fun stuff, enjoy!!

Alex said...

Lovely kit! Yummy!

chenguna said...

Wow, that is some yummy stuff!

Annika said...

What a lovely KIT!

Unknown said...

Love that kit! Beautiful stuff!

Rebecca K. said...

beautiful! is the last kit sold out?

Jeune Girl Crafts said...

I still have a few "recession buster" kits left from the last set and I'm offering a deal where if you want both this new kit and one of the last month's kits I'll give you a shipping discount.

Mardi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love this kit, I will be checking back to see more. Love all your gorgeous layouts!