Jeune Girl Studio

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jeune Girl Hair Accessories


What do you do when the world gives you lemons? You make lemonade of course. What do you do when your mother makes you about 200 flowers when you asked for "a few to use for scrapbooking"? Well, you branch out and make hair accessories. Anyone who has seen my daughter Catrina knows that creative hair is not new to me. She just turned 4 two weeks ago and has yet to ever have a hair cut. I believe she has the slowest growing hair ever. I have always made it a point to have a large selection of hair supplies for her and now I am able to share them with you.


I have premade headbands available as well as pins for you to add to your own plain headbands, clothing, shoes, etc. Contact me for custom order details. My headbands and pins are perfect for toddlers, young ladies (my 6 year old is shown here), infants (be careful with the pins!) and adults.

As I've mentioned, my items are available on Etsy and now available at Little Ones in New Paltz.
click HERE to see my Etsy shop.


5 comments:

Joy for Health said...

These are so adorable!

Sandi said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I'll have to check 'em out!

Nicole Martel said...

pretty crochet flowers!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

these are really great!

beckyjune said...

So cute!!! I'd love to learn how to make those.