Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Little Girls!

I took advantage of this rainy Sunday to finish up my pending projects for some sweet little girls.

It's a pretty good assortment of projects that I have been working on this week. I'm always happy to do all of these custom orders... it definitely keeps me from becoming too bored with any one project since I never seem to do the same thing twice in a row.

Oddly, both of these clients are Stella Maris alums! I'm always honored to work with my fellow Stella gals!

Up first, ANOTHER princess lunch box. What happens in families is this.... one sister orders two boxes for HER daughters.... another sister sees it and says "I HAVE to have that". Now, these Redmond girls have ANOTHER sister so I'm holding out hope that Nancy orders too. Luckily, I have offer referral discounts :)



Next we have another deluxe letter frame with matching name album. This combination makes a GREAT gift to welcome a new baby (especially since most clients know the color that the newborn's room is going to be so coordinating is EASY).

Ummm... yes, another photo of Catrina graces the frame. It's much better than the silly paper that comes inside the frame.

No comments: