Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Too Nice to Scrap!

Seriously, winter is FINALLY over in the northeast and I've been out and about with the family enjoying this beautiful weather. That doesn't mean I've stopped scrapping entirely!! I have a few orders I'm working on plus I just got 180 more photos of my girls from Snapfish (including our recent trip to Washington) so I've got plenty of projects to keep me busy.

Here are a few recent pages I've made that I think turned out really cute:

This first page was made using pieces of the kit I have available plus other papers from the same line.


Here's one that I had fun putting together. I actually had to use my computer to print out the little titles and that's huge for me. I usually prefer pages that are just quick and easy. Sitting on the computer, choosing the right font, printing it and then cutting it seems tedious but it wasn't too bad this time:


I know I mentioned that I have 180 photos from Snapfish waiting. The worse part is that I have another 180 (at least) from last fall and winter that STILL need to be scrapped so you will probably be seeing a bunch of winter and Christmas pages coming from me:

No comments: