Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bryant: A Memorial

This project is the kind that I am honored to do but I don't like the fact that it came as a result of a family tragedy. You see, Bryant was the infant son of a friend of my client who died unexpectedly of SIDS. I knew I had to make a respectful memorial to a young life that had only just begun. I hope that in time, this album comes to help in the long healing process this family will go through.



This is the last project I finished before I go with my family on a vacation to Washington DC. I will be back on Friday so if you have any project requests, you can email me anytime and I will see it when I get back.

While I'm gone, remember to hug your little ones a little bit tighter and enjoy every minute you're blessed to be with them. Be well and I'll talk to you when I get home.

No comments: