Jeune Girl Studio

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Don't Want the Boys to Feel Left Out

So here are some more "manly" items I've made in the past few days. The frame is part of a custom order that will be paired with a matching name album (when the albums arrive, I'm hoping TODAY!) and the BROTHERS name album will be listed on Ebay once I get back from my vacation. If you want the album before I post it, just send me a note and I'll make sure I don't list it. Speaking of vacation, I will not be listing any new items on Ebay once my current listings expire this week. I'm taking some R&R down in DC with Andy and the girls. We'll be visiting my Aunt and Uncle and seeing the sights. I will be around until Monday so please contact me with any special orders before then and I will be back on April 10th.





No comments: