Jeune Girl Studio

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from Jeune Girl Crafts


Merry Christmas to all of you!

I did promise a Christmas gift to you so here is my big deal that I'm giving starting in January. I am offering 10 premade pages (any theme or themes) for $50 INCLUDING SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!! This works out to less than $5 a page. This offer will be good through February 28th. BONUS: The first 3 people to contact me (via email or by leaving a comment) will get their package for $40!

In other Jeune Girl News... I am going to be placing an order for name albums around January 10th so if you have any name or word you would like me to make for you (up to 9 letters), please get in touch with me so I can get your invoice ready. Remember, I accept Paypal and checks and if you plan on paying by check, your check needs to be here before I can order your album.




No comments: