Jeune Girl Studio

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Change is Coming!


With the new year fast approaching, I have been reflecting on my business and the direction I am headed. I feel like I am spinning my wheels and stalling a bit creatively. I have decided the reason for this is my reliance on selling on Ebay. I do plan to continue selling on Ebay but it will not be my main focus. Instead, I will be working toward expanding my creative designs and really making pages and other projects that reflect my true style. I am just so in love with designs I see in the scrap world and sometimes those great looks do not translate into Ebay sales. I had to make a decision on what is more important, making money or being at my creative best.

Here is a layout that I worked on this morning that is in line with my new thinking. It's my daughter's kindergarten photo that I have turned into a scrap page with journaling (my printer cooperated for once!). It's very simple and uses textures (metal, buttons, ribbon) while keeping the focus on the gorgeous photo.



I am also planning a HUGE SPECIAL for 2009 but you will have to wait until Christmas to hear about it! It's going to be my gift to you!

No comments: