Jeune Girl Studio

Monday, December 15, 2008

Creative Holiday Gifts

In the mad scramble to get holiday gifts ready, I almost forgot about the instructors at the dance school. My girls love going to ballet each week so I thought I'd make something for their teachers. All of the teachers are young (late high school and college age) so I wanted to make something that would be useful and youthful (after all "jeune" means young!). I've had these wood framed bulletin boards for a while and never had a good use for them so I figured the girls could use them and put little papers or photos in the pockets or on top of the paper with thumb tacks. Unfortunately for my clients, I used the last of these boards to give as gifts so I don't think I'll be making these available (I must check the stash in the basement though)




No comments: