Jeune Girl Studio

Friday, September 5, 2008

We Go Together Like Peanut Butter & Jelly


As many of you know, my good friend Melissa is a great photographer. Before either one of us had "gone pro" we used to joke that her pictures and my scrapbooks would look fabulous together. Well... it finally happened! This photo of Brynne is one of the many great shots she took this summer of the girls. Check out her website to see more of her terrific photos (www.surprisephotography.com) I wish she had been here this morning when I was trying to photograph her photograph!
I added some great paper from Wild Asparagus. I chose green for 2 reasons: 1. It is Brynne's favorite color and 2. I felt the bright green in the hair bow needed to be accented. The brown flowers along the bottom came from KI Memories and I've been keeping them for just the right occasion. I'm glad I did! I also added some dew drops to the center of some of the flowers. No page is complete without some Daisy D's so I used rub-ons to create the small title around the photo.



No comments: