Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Taste of New Paltz

Ever heard the expression "Be careful what you wish for... you just might get it"? Well, that's what happened to me. The forecast all week said RAIN RAIN RAIN for Sunday so I kept hoping and praying for NO RAIN and I even had friends doing "anti" rain dances for me. Well, I think it worked TOO well! Here it is, Sept 14th and it was 90 degrees today with matching humidity! I didn't realize that the power of prayer (and some great dancers... thanks Melissa and Jenn M) was so potent! I have convinced myself to only do INDOOR craft shows from now on! My delicate constitution can't handle the stress. I met some great people today and even sold some things. Thanks to my great assistant (mom) who sat through the soup with me to keep me company and help set up the tent (which, BTW, was actually too big for the space I was allotted but no one complained. Thanks Debbie for the loan).



The paparazzi was out and about today. Surprise Photography managed to snap one of me at my booth:

and one of my "baby"... My Halloween Mini Album that I just listed on Ebay and hope it doesn't sell so I can justify keeping it:


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh yeah, we had three days of rain in southern WI too. ugh! The sun poked out once or twice today, but it's actually cooled off quite a bit here. Your show looks like it was fun!