Jeune Girl Studio

Saturday, October 17, 2009


A tropical vacation is the theme this week and with the weather in the northeast, I can definitely say I'd rather be on that vacation than scrapbooking about it. However, I do wish my client and her family a 'bon voyage' (hey, I'm miss Jeune Girl, I can break out into French if I want... though I am not French and do not speak much of the language).








Best wishes to the sister in law of my client. She is the reason for their trip as she is undergoing treatment for breast cancer at this time. I keep her in my thoughts and I hope that the trip brings the family some happy memories. My client also requested a layout specifically for her dear sister in law. I found these great words and kept the layouts very simple:

4 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful album! I am sure your client is going to love it. Your blog is fabulous!

Gail Knowles said...

Your page kits are fantastic and thanks for the challenge on HSS !

Gail Knowles said...

Great page kits !! Love your blog and all of your projects and LO's !!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in all these!