Jeune Girl Studio

Saturday, October 31, 2009

So I've Had to Get Creative...


Earlier this week I was busy working in my scrapbooking room when all of a sudden my desktop died.... yup... just decided it was time to be done. We've known for a while that it was old and should be replaced. We're hoping that the information on their is recoverable but luckily, the photos on there have been backed up. Meanwhile, the desktop was hooked up to my printer and had my scrapbooking software on it so I've had to get creative in order to continue to be productive on my 30 page order. Luckily, my client gave me a few pages with just titles and no journaling so I've been concentrating on those for now. I also have about 5 other pages started that need to have the journaling added when I can get things up and running again. For now, the Cricut is running quite a bit and I have been using more alphabet stickers than ever.

No comments: