Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mini-Albums, Now Available in 8x8!!


I've made my first 8x8 mini-album for one of my "frequent flyers". Tyler will be celebrating his first birthday in April so his mother wanted an album to celebrate the big day. Her timing was perfect because I just ordered more chipboard for mini albums and I had a few 8x8 pieces so now I can make 6x6 and 8x8 albums. Contact me for details.

I was excited to work on this album also because Jen (Tyler's mom) wanted me to use some bold colors and I just love this Cosmo Cricket line of paper.

Also, check back this week for my Mother's Day Deals!




2 comments:

♫ En El Palacio De La Risa Y El Dolor ♪ ☆ said...

very good! beatiful! grat blog! ;)

Jenn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Oh, I can't wait to throw some pictures in there!! Thanks Meg!!! Great Job : )