Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Morning with Surprise Photography

It is so important for moms who are trying to make it on their own to support each other and I can hardly think of a better compliment to a scrapbooker than a photographer. Melissa and I have been friends since before she was a mom (and before I had my second) and we have since become momtrepreneurs. She has built a great photography business while I have been working on Jeune Girl. We started around the same time and we're both just getting better and better at what we do.

I spent this Saturday morning with Melissa and my girls visiting some beautiful local sights. The girls got to be little divas and had just a great time dressing up and performing for us. To them, this wasn't a photo shoot... it was just hanging out with mommy and Melissa and being fancy.

So if you're a local family looking for someone to take some great, natural family photos, be sure to contact Melissa(www.surprisephotography.com). Click here to see a sample of the photos she took of my girls.

No comments: