Jeune Girl Studio

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back to School and Back to Class!

Ok, this post is two-fold. First of all, for my local fans, I am going to start scrapbooking classes in my home starting in September. I will be holding them twice a month with a different theme for each class. Anyone who has any input on scheduling should get in touch with me since I want to make the classes convenient for people. I am also going to start booking scrapbooking parties again starting in September. For local scrapbookers, this means I'll come to your home so you and your friends can have a "girls night in" for crafts and conversation (a little wine is ok too). In the past I have done parties where we have made scrapbook pages with frames, door knob hangers, paint cans, memory boxes, clipboards, and cookie tins. Contact me for a list of available projects. Remember, hostesses craft for free!!

Secondly, for my loyal fans who are not fortunate to be in the beautiful Hudson Valley, I wanted to remind you that "Back to School" pages will be timely soon and if you want to commemorate your child's big day, let me know and I'll make a great page for your little one.


1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey meg! Its amber (gotten a few things from you!) just droppin by to say hello, I'm going to go add you to my page so I can share the crafts! :oD