Jeune Girl Studio

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You Know You Wanted to See These!

I was commissioned by a friend to make 3 name albums. I gave you a peek at the first one and here are the other 2. I hope these 3 gals enjoy their gifts.


My holiday gifts are quickly heading out to their destinations and, I must say, this has probably been my most successful year yet! Thanks to all of my regular clients and new clients who have joined me this year.



A reminder: I am on Facebook. Search for Jeune Girl Crafts and join my Fan Page. I'm hoping to be even bigger and better in 2010. I will be revamping my website and combining all of my arenas under one big top. Between scrapbooking, digitial creations, and photography I'm hoping to expand my horizons in 2010 and I would love for you all to join me on this great ride.



Now I need to finish up my own gifts for the various people in our lives and I will be relaxing and enjoying the rest of 2009.

No comments: