Jeune Girl Studio

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Last of the Holiday Gifts



A BIG THANK YOU to all of my wonderful clients (both new and returning) who made this year my best ever! I have been working up to the last minute to get all of my orders done and I'm happy to say that my last items for the holidays shipped this afternoon.

Above: GRANDKIDS album for a new client... I hope she loves it! The colors are just so rich!

I must add, there is no greater feeling (ok, there are greater feelings but bear with me) than walking into the post office with 8 people in line and putting your boxes on the counter and simply saying "these are already paid for" and walking out. Priority Mail people! I also usually have the boxes picked up at my door but I wanted to get them out bright and early today.



The 2nd Grandchildren Album:


We can't leave out a favorite Aunt:
This album was definitely one of my most recent favorites. I used many Dream Street papers on the Happy Scrappin Scrapbooking website where I am a design team member so I will definitely be posting this album to my design team in January!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow those look amazing, love the word album, a fantastic combination of color!

Debbie said...

ok, what a better wya to enter your contest than to tell you that i just LOVE these albums!

stepheaux said...

I can't wait to order some albums from you, in fact - maybe i should do that, like now.