Jeune Girl Studio

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No Photos!

I'm BACK from vacation... that's the good news! The bad news is that I have completely filled up my hard drive on my laptop and was only able to upload about half of my vacation photos and cannot edit ANY of them until I clear up some room. So I am going to be getting a 1 tb hard drive sometime soon. I don't know what I'm going to do without new photos to show everyone of the crafts I'm creating!

Speaking of crafts! My ebay auctions are heating up (I have one with a bid and NINE watchers!!! That's crazy!) and I am moving on to round 3 of the treasured scrapbooking online contest which is really exciting. The latest challenge is going to be SO TOUGH!!! Lastly, I was greeted at home today with a box of goodies from Your Scrapbook Stash! I am their guest designer this month so now I have some great Cosmo Cricket items to work with!

Ok Ok, I can't NOT post a photo... here are the girls in Maine... so cute!


No comments: