Jeune Girl Studio

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Hot Mess!


.... yeah, that's a good phrase to describe my scrap space yesterday afternoon. I had some quality time to work yesterday and I didn't waste a second. You'll see that I was working on Halloween since my Ebay listings will be up TOMORROW. I knew I had to make a cute little mini-album.

I think most scrappers would agree that a messy scrap space is a GOOD THING... it's a sign that creativity is taking place. I'm just glad that I have a dedicated space in my house to do my work so all I have to do is close the door and the mess is forgotten. The OCD eventually kicked in and I did straighten it up but it was fun while it lasted!

1 comment:

kate blue said...

I agree-there's nothing like having your own space-mine is part of our finished basement so...was thinking of starting soem fall layouts too.