Jeune Girl Studio

Monday, July 27, 2009

Lunch Boxes... as Promised.



I've been building this up on Facebook all weekend so I have to come through on my promise to post the 2 lunch boxes I made over the weekend for an Etsy client. If you are unfamiliar with Etsy, I recommend you stop by my shop by clicking HERE or you can search for seller Megc74. Etsy is an online shopping source similar to Ebay but so much cooler. It caters to buyers and sellers looking for high quality handmade items.

As a seller, I like posting on Etsy because it is more user friendly, less expensive, and less "strict" than Ebay. I am also still selling on Ebay under the name JeuneGirlCrafts (all one word).


Ok, back to these lunch boxes. I had an interesting challenge. This client's daughter's room is lavender and sage green (same as my daughter Catrina) but she said she's not very into flowers!!!! Holy cow, how to design a girly lunch box without using flowers!!!!!?



As for Ethan... his lunch box was a breeze. When Jennifer contacted me about making a boy lunch box in a baseball theme I knew right away that I'd be using this awesome paper by Cosmo Cricket along with their awesome chipboard baseball player.


No comments: