Jeune Girl Studio

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Laundry Gods are Out to Get Me!

Yes, that's right. I'm having laundry issues. It all started when I wanted to wash our queen size and very fluffy comforter. My washing machine will not accommodate such a monstrosity (I know, stupid "no kids" purchase.... small washing machine) so I had to call upon benevolent friends. However, I had pretreated it at one point and it developed mildew (TMI.... yeah, get to the point!). So I ended up taking it to the laundromat.... a place I hope to never have to go ever again. I had to stay EVEN LONGER because my wonderful dryer (big enough for the comforter) has decided to break. The motor runs but the tumbler doesn't tumble so Mr. Whirlpool will be here between 8 & 5 tomorrow.

So what's a girl to do with so much time on her hands? You bring the laptop and you digi-scrap of course. First you have to help your friend with her baby announcements (not giving that away yet) and then you mess around with PSE for the rest of the time. I came up with this digital work:

No comments: