Jeune Girl Studio

Monday, May 5, 2008

How I Spent National Scrapbooking Day

I worked on 3 Mother's Day frames for a friend of mine to give to her family. She requested a "shabby chic" look so I hope I came through. (Obviously for the picture I put my own kiddies in it). You can see samples of the other frames at www.jeunegirl.com

These are the letters I was working on for this week (so nice to work on 1 set at a time instead of 5!!!). The baby's room is done in colors I would decorate my whole house in (in fact, they match my dining room and kitchen very nicely) so I had no trouble getting into making these adorable letters. They're in the mail today!!!

Lastly, this is an ongoing album I've been working on to sell on Ebay. It's about 16 pages and really THICK. It's chock full of flowers,3D stickers, ribbon, charms, tags! Perfect for display!

I hope many of you had a chance to scrap on Saturday!

No comments: