Jeune Girl Studio

Monday, March 24, 2008

Coupon Specials and Jeune Girl Update!


Coupon Specials for April are posted on the left and in larger print at the bottom of my blog. I will be incorporating those into my Ebay listings and anyone who orders through my website will also be receiving that special. The free shipping is for order totals of $75. This does not apply to ongoing orders so if you want the free shipping, you'll need to place an order totalling $75 and it must all be shipped together. Thanks!

I am happy to say that I am getting to the point where I actually have to keep a list of my projects to be made. Thanks to all of you who have contacted me for work to be done. I am excited to be so busy! (I'm never too busy for more projects though so please let me know what you need!)

I do work quickly on the projects and whenever possible I like to get finished projects to my clients as soon as possible. Now that I'm working on multiple projects I would ask that anyone who needs something done by a certain date, please contact me a month in advance. I can make exceptions for "scrapbooking emergencies" but I'd like to be fair to everyone by working on my projects in the order they were received.

Make sure to check back on any weekly specials I may add in the coming weeks.

No comments: