Jeune Girl Studio

Friday, January 1, 2010

Announcing: Jeune Girl Studio

Happy New Year! I am happy to announce the merging of all of my creative arenas under one title:

Jeune Girl Studio.

"Studio" just encompasses all aspects of my business.... from scrapbooking to digital design and photography. In the coming weeks I will be working on a new website combining everything onto one page for easier navigation.


I have 2 blogs for both aspects of my business.
This blog is for my crafts and some of my digital designs. I also have a photography blog where I will post highlights from my local photo shoots as well as photographs from my travels (many of which are available to order so contact me for details) Click HERE to see my photos.

Please remember to view my previous post for info about my blog contest which runs through January 5th!

No comments: