Jeune Girl Studio

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mass Production






Yes, that's right, I'm officially an assembly line. Of course I have no actual heavy machinery; just these two hands and some cutting tools. I'm gearing up for a big show in September so I will need a large supply on hand so I've developed a system that seems to work. In the past 5 days (give or take) I've completed or nearly completed almost 50 layouts!!! I'm finishing up the last of the group and they are Christmas themed. I will post photos of those when they're ready for viewing.

I can add that, after doing this, I enjoy making things 1 at a time. It's definitely more tedious to work individually but I get more satisfaction out of each completed piece.

PS.: I am officially back to normal with tonight's closing cermonies on the Olympics. I'm sad to see them go but it will be nice to get back to normal.

No comments: