Jeune Girl Studio

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just Because....


This layout was super easy and super simple! With all the work I do for Ebay where everything is BUSY BUSY BUSY it was nice to sit back with some of my own photos. I've slowly been filling a box of photos I need to scrapbook... I'm WAY behind. These are 2 photos I took over Memorial Day weekend. Funny, I still haven't scrapbooked most of Christmas or the girls' birthdays but I'm working on Memorial Day. People ask me all the time if I scrapbook chronologically and I tell them no... it would drive me crazy. I keep a box of photographs (I think there are about 100 pictures in there) that I would like to work with and when I have free time, I select the papers and embellishments I'd like to work with and then find the pictures that work best. I guess that is kind of backwards but it's what works for me. If anyone has any tips on how they organize their scrapbooking I'd love to hear about them!

No comments: